The Brooks Lincoln Straight Stairlift
Our straight stairlifts are built to last, with low maintenance and high reliability.
They run on maintenance-free DC power packs, which are automatically recharged at the end of every trip. This type of power ensures that the stair lifts are safe to use, and are incredibly smooth.
Safe and Easy
Brooks Lincoln straight stairlifts come with all the necessary features and a few extra ones, as standard. Thanks to all of the available features, the Brooks stairlift is safe, comfortable and easy to use.
- Soft start and stop system - no sudden jolts
- Easy to use joystick control
- Remote control system - means no messy wiring
- Low voltage operation - eliminates risk of shock
- Electro mechanical braking with failsafe overspeed governor
- Delivered fast - delivered in days, fitted in an hour
Guarantees and Warranties
All Brooks straight stairlifts are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the installation date. The guarantee covers you for all mechanical failures through defects in manufacture of the straight stairlift.
Here are just a few of the features which set us apart from other stairlift manufacturers and ensure we remain true to our guiding principles of quality and care:
- Slimline design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a blackout!
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
- Weight capacity 20 Stones (127Kg).
- No unsightly structural work needed - fits direct to your stair treads rather than the wall.
1. Folding arms, seat & footrest
The arms, seat and footrest all neatly fold away. With its ultra slimline design there's plenty of room for other users of your staircase.
2. Wireless Remote Control
The lift can be 'called' or 'sent' up or down the stairs whenever it's needed, making it easy for multiple users to control the stairlift.
3. Safety cut-out sensors on carriage and footrest
If anything is blocking the progress of the Stairlift, it will come to an immediate halt. There are 5 sensors: 3 on the footrest, and 2 on the carriage.
4. Swivel seat, locks in either 45° or 90° position
The seat turns and locks in either a 45° or 90° position, helping you get in and out of your stairlift, easily and safely.
5. Simple to use controls
Using the lift is as easy as pushing the armrest paddle in the direction of travel.